The Buloke Shire has an abundance of Natural Attractions including the smallest mountain in the world.
Below is just a taste of what Buloke Shire has to offer.
- Lake Tyrrell – Photo opportuniites - Star gazing / photography - Nature walks
- Lake Buloke – Nature walks
- Lake Buloke - Nature Walks
- Lake Wooroonook – Nature walks – Camping
- Green Lake – Nature walks – Camping
- Rich Avon Weir – Nature walks – Fishing – Camping
- Mt Jeffcott – Nature Walks – Flora and fauna
- Mt Wycheproof – Nature Walks – Smallest mountain in the world
- The Rocks – natural rock formation at Chirrup
- The Bullock’s Head Lookout – old tree in donald shaped like a Bullock’s Head.
- Richardson River Walk – Walking trail in Donald
- Avoca River Walk – Charlton
- Tchum Lake– Bird watching – Camping
- Tyrrell Creek – Walk at Culgoa